POWER SIZE CHART
POWER ATHLETICS LIMITED
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Power Athletics Limited, 12 Concorde Place, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 3R8, Canada.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Power Athletics Limited Engage Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 11:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (UTC-4) on June 30 and ends at 12:30:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (UTC-4) on July 4, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”) by which time all entries must be received by the Sponsor.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, and officers of Power Athletics Limited are excluded from participation in this Sweepstakes. Maximum one entry per person.
4. How to Enter: At any time during the Sweepstakes Period, you (“Entrant”) may enter the Sweepstakes by fulfilling each of the following steps:
(a) FOLLOW @power_footwear on Instagram; and
(b) LEAVE A COMMENT with your shoe size (European size only)
(c) TAG a friend
The fulfillment of ALL of the above steps, once confirmed by the Sponsor, constitutes a Qualifying Entry. The failure to complete ALL of the above steps constitutes an Incomplete and/or Non-Conforming Entry. All Qualifying Entries will participate in the random draw. All Incomplete and/or Non-Conforming Entries are disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. All entries are the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor. The natural person who is the considered by Instagram as the registered user of the Instagram account to which the comment has been posted shall be deemed for all purposes as the Entrant in this Sweepstakes and the only person eligible for a Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants acknowledge their agreement to be bound by these Official Rules. Instagram is not in any way affiliated with nor does it endorse this Sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary.
5. Entry Errors/Tampering: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any third-party service or through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method or system. An Entrant using such a method or system is disqualified from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) electronic, wireless or digital transmissions or any entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries; (iii) destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to Entrant’s or any person’s computer or its contents; (vi) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (vii) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (viii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ix) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes or prize winners; (x) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including but not limited to viruses, worms and denial of service attacks); or (xi) cheating or fraud by the Entrant.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Selection of Winners: Six (6) Winners will be randomly selected by the Sponsor from among all Qualifying Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winners will be notified that they are a winner via Instagram Direct Message and will have 72 hours to reply by Instagram Direct Message to the Sponsor and submit to the Verification process described below. If the Sponsor does not receive a reply from the Winner within the above-mentioned time frame, such Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, in which case, such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Entrant who has a Qualifying Entry and who has been randomly selected by the Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. Verification Process To Claim Prize: In order to claim their Prize, each Winner must provide the following by email to the email account specified by the Sponsor:
a) copy of their valid government-issued photo identification showing their name, photo and date of birth only (all other personal information should be deleted or blacked-out); and
b) physical address for shipment of the Prize (not a postal box number); and
c) written consent, in the form requested by the Sponsor, to the Sponsor’s use of their name and/or likeness (without additional compensation of any kind) in publicity material initiated by the Sponsor.
Failure to do so within five (5) business days of commencement of the Verification Process will result in forfeiture of the Prize, in which case, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Entrant who has a Qualifying Entry and who has been randomly selected by the Sponsor.
8. Prizes: Each of the six (6) Winners will receive one (1) pair of POWER® Engage athletic shoes, in the size posted in the Instagram comment, as their Prize. Selection of colour is at the discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize will be shipped by pre-paid international courier service to the physical address specified by the Winner. Sponsor is responsible for shipment and customs clearance charges (including local duties and taxes). The approximate retail value of each Prize is $CDN 80.00 plus the cost of shipping, customs clearance, local duties and taxes. Winner must accept the Prize as awarded by Sponsor. No transfer or substitution of Prizes (or any portion thereof) or cash alternative is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
9. Rights: By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor. Entrant accepts that all decisions by the Sponsor in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final, binding and non-appealable.
10. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: Each Entrant agrees that this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. Any dispute relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by a single arbitrator, appointed in accordance with the Arbitrations Act (Ontario), whose decision shall be final, binding and non-appealable. The venue for any arbitration proceedings shall be Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Each party shall be responsible for their own costs relating to the arbitration. The costs of the arbitration itself shall be the responsibility of the party whose position does not prevail.